You know when you walk past someone who has so much light in their eyes you just want to know their story? You even create the story in your mind- something funny just happened, they just met someone, they just won some money, they just received a compliment- it becomes such a force that you want to be around it, know about it and find out what they've got and where to get it. The best part is, we've all got that goofy happy joy within us that can inspire us, we just need to look for happiness, see the positives and surround ourselves with it. You can not have writer's block when there is an infinite amount of joy and beauty to be noticed.
If you're thinking it's a hard task, here's some I love and smile about frequently:
- The hot sun warming your skin on a chilly winter's day
- A heat through a coffee mug warming your hands, coffee/tea soothing your soul.
- Children laughing
- Happily married couples enjoying each others company
- The hilariousness of fresh young love and their frequent PDAs
- Grass between your toes
- A polite word from a stranger
- Children speaking like adults (eg: don't misbehave or you won't get lunch)
- How relaxing it is to witness the sunset.