Friday 5 December 2014

My latest adventure

Currently I'm hauled up in Singapore awaiting my next flight through to Switzerland for a White Christmas and a European tour; I'm beyond excited. I have been waiting for this trip since Everest went pair shaped.

It's been a big year but what a superb way to end it touring Europe and catching up with old friends! I'm looking forward to Christmas decorations, laughter, new friends, adventure, the unknown and a wealth of inspiration from breathtaking scenery, idyllic cities and towns, lovely cultures and captivating history. I can't keep the smile off my face. 

I will try and update when I can. In the meantime I've pre-prepared a series of Christmas posts for my readers during my favourite season. I look forward to sharing tales with you in the near future. 

Enjoy the lead up to Christmas! Treat each other well.

Jules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment