Tuesday 5 March 2013

Kicking goals

Hello! Happy March people! This month brings on many new things. I'm starting a hardcore detox and that sadly begins with my coffees but thank goodness you can still have great teas in the comfort of your local cafe. After a few days of feeling blergh (I think its the still rainy weather!) I am back with a punch thinking about goals, writing, blogging, fitness and lifestyle goals. I've found myself so caught up in what's next that I've stopped thinking about enjoying now. Couple that with what 'should' I have done and its a recipe for overwhelmedness. This month I offer out no challenges but I am personally setting some goals about what will happen, setting in some little milestones that I can triumph on about the way. Plenty more to write but at the moment, my real work calls...bon voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment