Friday 12 April 2013

Lately

So much is going on. Recently I started a group for women in my local area to network with each other to achieve their fitness goals. I has been really well received. I never thought that it would take off when I started it, I guess that's why its so pleasurable knowing that it is getting more numbers everyday. It's the same feeling I get when somebody else follows on here or the Facebook page. So thank you for reading!



As a person who loves fitness and has been looking to connect with new people I can't believe I hadn't thought of the combination before. It super pleases me because it gives me another avenue to infect people with a passion and share some sweet literature about health & fitness at the same time. It's a double whammy of awesomeness for me.

Lately I have also been connecting with more blogs and have thoroughly enjoyed what I have been reading! Here are two that I would recommend checking out & they are Australian! Yes I'm flying the Aussie flag.

* My Brown Paper Packages
*2 Sporks 1 Cup

On top of all that networking I have been lucky enough to build my house sitting clientele. Yes that's right, I'm a house sitter as well. I find it thoroughly enjoying meeting new people and their pooches and people are stoked to have their house and dog/s well looked after. When I combine fitness, this blog, reading more blogs, house sitting and my actual paying job, it leaves me pretty busy. But I love the opportunity to meet more people and I am secretly hoping one day soon I'll be able to house sit in a different country, to soak up another country's culture and way of life. Until then I'm enjoying the little adventure I've got going on here & am always looking for something else to get into.

Enjoy the blessings of the weekend & keep good company!


No comments:

Post a Comment