Monday 8 April 2013

Mondayitis...hell no!

Monday, the beginning of a week. We always associate Monday with the dreaded thoughts of getting out of bed and commencing another working week, but why?

We have the ability to view life as joyfully as we wish. Monday should be a day we associate with new beginnings. After all, how many times have people wished they could start all over again. Sneaky little invention that Monday...

Today is the beginning of my road trip home and the end of my trip away. By the time I return to my little beach town I would have done at least 1500 kilometres. I'm not sad it's over, I'm excited to get back to my routine of exercise, rest and the simple pleasure of being at home. I also cannot wait for a few nights out singing to my hearts content.

So as today goes on, don't think of it as 'blergh Monday' but 'new start Monday'...you don't have to change something about your life each Monday but embrace the possibilities that a Monday can refocus you, get you fresh & change your state of mind, if you will it!

Just how GLORIOUS Monday can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment