Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 12 #everydayinmay

Hello peoples! Today, I am writing about what I miss, who I miss or a place I miss. This is simple:

INDEPENDENCE

TRAVEL

They are intertwined. When I lived in London I woke up and walked around somedays in complete bewilderment that I had the courage to move to another country on my own knowing no one when I did it and at Christmas time. I loved that with travel I became a better person with more well rounded ideas, rich knowledge and worldwide awareness of differing cultures. To me that's important & I crave it more than chocolate during sooky mood time when I don't have a boyfriend.

Independence- that comes about because I'm living with my parents to save for more travel. It's definitely not ideal but I have a goal in mind and that's what I'm focussing on. So I guess I just have to suck it up and deal with that for a bit, but that's life!

Anyways, I'm off for now, but you'll be hearing from me soon! Have a great Saturday, no matter where you are and make sure you tell me if you are a Every Day in May challenger too! I want to follow you!

Bon Voyage xo

No comments:

Post a Comment