Monday 13 May 2013

Day 13- Monday's public apology

Pinned Image
Hello all, I hope you are having a grand day. Today the #everydayinmay challenge is a public apology. So here goes...

I apologise that when you woke up this morning you had to go to work & I had a day off and that I in that statement alone have made you want to stab me in the eye with a sharp fork. I know you're not a violent person, you just don't like Mondays. Sorry that I represent what your Monday could be...chilled relaxation with a book, a kickboxing lesson, singing and shopping followed by 2 naps simply because I can. I will endeavour to hide my 'day off' so that you feel more capable of dealing with Mondayitis. I will also ensure that on the Monday that I do work I do not overdo the Mondayitis conversations.

Yours Sincerely,

Blogger Jules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment